- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MBA/Grad degree preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience at top tier consulting firm required
- Minimum 7 years post-undergrad degree work preferred
- Airline experience preferred
Communication & Influence
- Must have strong communication and influencing skills, capable of interacting directly and effectively with senior and executive leadership team
- Must have the ability to comfortably converse with multiple business partners throughout a project life-cycle in addition to internal teams to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Must have strong ability ‘to think on their feet’
- Must have the ability to communicate complex issues in a structured and concise manner
- Must be an expert at developing and delivering presentations
- Must have ability to manage customers’ expectations effectively
Problem Solving & Analytics
- Must have strong problem solving skills, including the ability to gather facts, conduct analysis, and translate data into meaningful insights
- Must exhibit confidence and knowledge of industry practices
- Must have strong knowledge of strategic and financial analysis techniques
- Must have proven analytical and quantitative skills; experience with spreadsheets and other quantitative modeling tools
- Must have strong comfort with ambiguity and imperfect information
- Must have ability to design prototypes and proofs of concepts that best fit the business needs
- Must be a strong system (business) thinker and capable of connecting ideas and concepts
- Must have the ability to think across multiple time horizons, connecting the “big picture” and the “now”
- Must have ability to identify and resolve issues quickly
- Must have the ability to quickly learn new business areas and become an effective problem solver in that space
- Must be able to look for and grow further opportunities further that what business is aware of
Leadership & Trust
- Must have the ability to assume a high level of responsibility and, at times, independence
- Must have the ability to lead and architect multiple engagements
- Must have ability to define and drive acceptance processes while identifying and communicating changes
- Must have the ability to be a strong partner
- Must have the ability to develop and direct cross-functional teams
- Must have the ability to drive large business initiatives from concept to completion
- Must have the ability to properly manage highly sensitive and confidential information
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer