Design, write program code, test, document, and implement functionally appropriately, technically sound, and well-integrated application systems in accordance with Customer requirements, and organizational methodologies and standards. Respond to production problems and implement immediate resolution efforts across areas.
- Effectively applies knowledge and skills software development and testing to solve a range of problems.
- Partners with other Teammembers to provide advice or solutions within his or her area expertise.
- Keeps informed about current developments within his or her area expertise.
- Proactively identifies problems, performs root cause analysis, investigates information, performs impact analysis; formulates and executes plans to develop solutions.
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Understands and can estimate effort and value for solutions
- Understands at a broad level how platforms/architectures are applied to automated business solutions.
Systems Development Engineering:
- Facilitate or complete Analysis, design, and programming viable solutions to high complexity business problems according to user specifications.
- Develop or approve detail program specifications.
- Partner with Enterprise Architecture to evaluate and recommend emerging technologies, and influence technical designs.
Testing / Deliverable Quality:
- Participate in system and acceptance testing.
- Ensure that systems are functionally appropriate, technically sound, and well integrated.
- Test and implement system and enhancements using techniques that preserve system integrity.
- Responsible for immediate response to production program issues.
- Sets up or follows established procedures and standards to ensure high quality and quantity work.
- Understand dependency identification processes in work, verifies information and carefully reviews and checks the accuracy own work.
- Establishes or follows prioritization processes to drive work and has a sense urgency about getting work completed.
- Looks for and seizes opportunities to do more or to do things better.
- Analyze and resolve multiple complex problems without direction.
- Research and recommend alternative actions for problem resolution.
- Employ productivity aids in all aspects assignments.
- Highly organized and self-directed.
- Appropriately shares ideas and information with others.
- Practices attentive and active listening.
- Ensures that regular and consistent communications take place.
- Expresses ideas clearly and concisely in writing.
- Expresses oneself clearly in conversation and interaction with others.
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.