- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
Highly desired experience:
- Experience in IT Operation Model tools highly preferred.
- Experience implementing and managing Project Portfolio Management (PPM) solutions, experience with CA PPM a plus.
- Experience implementing and managing Scaled Agile development solutions, experience with CA Agile Central a plus.
- Experience implementing and managing Enterprise Architecture solutions, experience with Software AG Alfabet a plus.
- Proficient knowledge of software development practices, concepts, methodologies, tools and trends.
- Experience working across functional areas to manage linkages, dependencies, communication, and deliverables.
- Experience working with all levels of the organization, including 3rd party vendors.
- May require extended work hours per Leaders' request.
- General knowledge of business/Leadership principals, including planning, organizing, directing, developing, and supervising
- General knowledge of personnel practices and regulations.
- General knowledge of software development practices, concepts, methodologies, tools and trends
- Proficient knowledge of project management methodologies
- Excellent partnering, negotiation and communication skills in order to facilitate interactions with business Customers and technology teams.
- Provides tactical leadership for Team(s)
- Uses appropriate motivation and influence techniques to achieve desired Team results.
- Sets and manages stakeholder expectations.
- Delivers quality projects on time and within budget.
- Manages projects using the organization's project management methodology.
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Limited travel with potential for increased/decreased travel based upon Technology Department needs.
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.