High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems, or equivalent formal training preferred.
Minimum five years of work experience in System Engineering (or equivalent knowledge base) required.
- Seeking 7+ years of experience with End User Computing.
Minimum 2 years of experience as technical or team lead.
Extensive experience with Citrix technologies; XenApp, Virtual Desktop, VDI, Netscaler, XenDesktop.
- Experience deploying systems and security patches to a Windows environment.
- Experience with App-V 4.6 or later.
- Ability to architect user and profile management.
- Experience in migrations from platforms and solutions.
- At least 4 years' experience of Microsoft technologies: Server OS, Desktop OS, Active Directory, Office 365, Group Policy, Exchange.
- Experience with VMWare technologies: vSphere, vCenter, vMotion, Storage vMotion, SRM.
- Experience with storage technologies.
- Experience with management of file shares and groups.
- Extensive experience defining, creating and testing Group Policy updates for desktop OS.
- Proven history and ability to provide mentorship and informal leadership.
- Proven history of influencing architecture guidelines.
- Strong presentation development and delivery skills.
Ability to analyze and resolve problems of high complexity, requiring expert knowledge of hardware components, systems, software, and networking technologies.
Ability to mentor/guide others to perform troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, solution development, and implementation within specific technology areas.
Expert partnering, negotiation, and communication skills in working with Business Customers and Technology support.
Expert knowledge of software development methodologies, practices, concepts, and technologies obtained through formal training and or work experience.
Expert knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
Able to prioritize effectively and take on multiple concurrent assignments, whether administrative or project related, while maintaining a successful level of completion in all responsible self-work and/or the work of others.
Able to develop, present, and effectively communicate complex ideas and strategies in both technical and user-friendly language to a variety of audiences.
Additional job skills include, but are not limited to: excellent project management skills; excellent written, oral and interpersonal communications skills; and excellent analytical/creative problem-solving skills.
Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-based, Customer service oriented environment with a high regard for hospitality.
Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.