High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
Bachelors Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent formal training; required.
- 5-8 years of work experience in multiple technology disciplines; required.
- 3-5 years of engineering and/or business work experience; required.
- 10+ years’ experience implementing multiple SAP modules (with an emphasis on FI/CO/HR)
- Experience in integrating SAP using various integration methodologies (file/real-time/etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience in Software Development (ABAP, Java API’s/SOAP/REST services)
- Strong Ability to partner with both Business and Technology individuals at all levels of the Organization
- Experience leading an SAP Cloud implementation
- Experience with SAP Fiori
- Experience leading a SuccessFactors implementation and/or integration
- Experience with Concur integration
- Experience with Ariba integration
Ability to perform physical activities such as lifting (50 lbs), standing, sitting, pulling, pushing, squatting, hearing, climbing, walking, kneeling, reaching, crawling, writing, and speaking.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills (ability to address large and small audiences).
- Ability to articulate (verbally / visually) ideas, approach, concepts, options, risk, impact, and recommendations to technical, non-technical, and Leadership audiences. [facilitate meetings with medium to large audience of peers]
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Must possess outstanding business acumen, and a sound understanding of industry rules / standards.
- Must be highly organized, motivated, and capable of working with minimum supervision.
- Ability to mentor / coach Tech Leads, Senior Developers, and Peers in a domain or technical area.
- Ability to provide expert technical and Thought Leadership in a domain area / app suite.
- Outstanding leadership skills including partnering, consensus building, influencing.
- Advanced knowledge of project management methodology and principles.
- Outstanding understanding of business process and business rules for a Portfolio.
- Expert knowledge of computer or network systems hardware, and software theory, emerging practices / concepts, and technology relevant to organizational / portfolio vision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, Team-based, Customer-service-oriented environment.
Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Five percent travel, with the potential for increased / decreased travel based upon Technology Department needs.
Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.